Shipping from US to Singapore

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I need to ship a knife from NYC to Singapore. Pirateship shows around $70 via UPS with signature and full insurance. I was informed UPS can have a lot of problems in Singapore. Does anyone have any suggestions regarding an alternative that doesn’t cost substantially more?

need to ship a knife from NYC to Singapore. Pirateship shows around $70 via UPS with signature and full insurance. I was informed UPS can have a lot of problems in Singapore. Does anyone have any suggestions regarding an alternative that doesn’t cost substantially more?l
DHL is way better . With almost real time tracking and effective ways engage the delivery courier.
Ups tracking is primitive and lack of transparency .
Their delivery crew lacks of accountability.
They marked my recent purchase from a KkF as delivered without the parcel and any photo evidence.
Only for me to call their customers helpline to sort it out while the tracking info was utterly useless.

DHL and FedEx are great in Singapore.

UPS ain’t too bad, at least it’s 1.4 outta 5. 0.4 above the minimum.
IMG_3810.png

DHL is way better . With almost real time tracking and effective ways engage the delivery courier.
Ups tracking is primitive and lack of transparency .
Their delivery crew lacks of accountability.
They marked my recent purchase from a KkF as delivered without the parcel and any photo evidence.
Only for me to call their customers helpline to sort it out while the tracking info was utterly useless.
Thank you. That’s good to know. Do you have any experience with shipping from US to Singapore via DHL and where to get a reasonable rate? I can try the DHL website but I remember the quote was in the $200-$300 range when I checked last time.

Back