Shun Professional Electric Whetstone Knife Sharpener

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Horse CRAp!! all i want to know is how i buy one of these Shun Professional Electric Whetstone Knife Sharpeners.all the google searches bring me to lame ass places like this.so i finnaly joined this one after DAMN 7 hourse of searching,and only find bloody forums,and a place that apparently USED to carry the item but sdoesnt.i have clicked and been to 130+ DIFFERENT websites,and not even SHUN.Com offers a place to purchase this beast.so my question to ANYONE, Where Would I Go Top Buy MySelf one of these Items.please! some one offer me some useful information.i would really enjoy having one of these.

You need to take some deep breaths.

Don't insults usually lead to a ban or something, or did everyone enjoy being told they are members of lame ass places like this?

Don't insults usually lead to a ban or something, or did everyone enjoy being told they are members of lame ass places like this?

I think we're all having a moment of clarity.

Yes. We are members of this lame ass place because we are lame. Because we do lame things like buy sharpening stones to learn a valuable skill such as sharpening instead of buying discontinued technology. He's right. We are just lame.

I'm VERY happy being lame. :happymug:

Apparently, Shun is lame too because they stopped making the stupid thing.

It is probably hard to make a profit when half of the product gets returned because it can't do its job!

Oh now they are even more rare... I'm so glad that I bought 10 of them when I could! These will surely be collectors items... I wonder how much plimoges will pay for such a valuable piece of history?

Funny stuff. The word "lame" means "blade" in French. :)

A few weeks ago they still had one on the shelf at my WS, so if you have one close just call and ask....

:laugh:you know this will work just as well for you pilmoges .

DgCy3.jpg
[/IMG]

OH you need a can of this and everything will be better.

wqCAU.jpg
[/IMG]

all in good fun.

Wow, 7 hours of searching and 130 different sites for a product that was not reviewed that well in the first place...thats lame.

7 hours trolling the internet to buy a $300 tool, which could easily be replaced with 2 hours spent learning to sharpen freehand on a $30 stone. Epic Brilliance.

Back