• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Snake sells a big coffee bundle (Comandante c40, Flair Neo Flex relaunch, bunch of drippers and filters) for cheap

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidSnake03

Reaction score
Hey All!

You know the drill, stupid deal, giant bundle of awesome stuff for sale because I love you all ;) ConUS only, shipping included in the price. Everything in great shape like always.

Bundle includes the following:
Comandante c40 Snow White edition
Flair Neo Flex relaunch edition
Hario 01 Red V60
Cafec Flower Ceramic 1cup Dripper
Cafec Flower Plastic 2-4cup Dripper
April Dripper Green Color

Rough value on this is….I don’t know, a lot? The c40 alone is like $280-300 when I bought it. I love the c40 grinder personally and I’ve collected a number of them over the last decade but I just got a British Racing Green one which is my favorite color so I can let this one go. Th c40 comes with everything like a new one would even the stickers and booklet. The only thing missing is the extra glass catch cup…I think I broke it at some point since I can’t find it which to be honest is kinda common with these. There’s a reason Comandante is switching to all plastic cups…because of people like me that keep breaking the glass ones.

Also the Flair Flex Neo is the new relaunched version that has the pressure gauge with it as well as the redesigned brew chamber that’s thinner and doesn’t really need a pre heat on med-dark roasts. Bought this just to try it out and it’s pretty legit for the price and just in general.

Price for the whole bundle = $325.00 shipped ;) SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_4660.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back