• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Snake sells another gaming bundle (Logitech g915 tkl and Razer Cobra)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidSnake03

Reaction score
Hey all!

Selling another great gaming bundle here for a steal of a deal. The bundle includes the Logitech g915 tkl with tactile (brown switches) and a Razer Cobra mouse with grip tape on m1/m2. Also included the cable for the keyboard and the dongle for the wireless use. Also there is some shine on the keys for the Logitech board but to be honest it’s inevitable because abs plastic was used. Doesn’t affect use at all but wanted to mention it. I’ll include a set of red textured caps too for wasd and some of the numbers.

The keyboard alone was I think $200 retail? How about both for $90.00 shipped? Only conus

Price = $90.00

Attachments

• IMG_4390.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4391.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
crazy price, i love my illuminated keyboard, but this is obv much nicer for many things like wireless, way better key feedback, etc''

i don't need this, i want this, must resist, i hate you snake!

crazy price, i love my illuminated keyboard, but this is obv much nicer for many things like wireless, way better key feedback, etc''

i don't need this, i want this, must resist, i hate you snake!
Snake deals are always tempting… ;)

Back