• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Snake sells some naturals, synths and diamond plates (atoma) for real cheap!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidSnake03

Reaction score
Hi All,

You know the drill, stupid sale, stuff goes fast, price includes ConUS shipping, ConUS only, all of it is in great shape and has tons of life left. The Shapton Glass are 1k, 2k and 4k, barely used, maybe 1mm missing. The Atoma Plates are #400 and #1200, maybe used a handful of times each, tons and tons of life left in them. The naturals are intersting, the koppa, I don't remember what it is but it leaves a nice finish and a great edge, leaves a very usable kitchen edge, I would say roughly medium fine in terms of feeling. Definitely not a coarse natural and not a finisher for polishing but a really great stopping point for natural edges. The other stone (dark blue gray) is a Washkiva or something like that, bought it on here a while ago, got it from somewhere in the EU I believe. Fun stone, really hard, dense, would last a lifetime easily and makes a great finisher for stainless. Does a great job of cleaning up tough to remove burrs while still leaving a good amount of bite. Fun stone to use on crappy stainless too, use something super coarse first and then just spend a little time on this one removing the big ole burr and you are good to go.

Atoma #400 and 1200 together = $75.00 SOLD
Shapton 1k, 2k and 4k = $110.00
JNAT = Sold Washkiva = $40.00 SOLD

Enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_4396.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4397.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Atomas and the Jnat sold.

Shaptons still Available and the Washkiva. I’m pricing the Washkiva alone at $40.00 to help cover my shipping on it. If you want it with the shapons I’ll make it cheaper ;)

Also ideally I want to hit the post office all together this coming Monday so I’ll take $100.00 flat on the Shaptons if you ask nice ;)

Back