• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

so it begins, Mike Davis and Tonu Arrak

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:pirate1: That little guy would be a good poultry destroyer.

next up a 10 inch Carter Sujihiki in polished kurouchi finish (don't know what that is in sun measurements) Has an H on the blade, Carters mark and some kanji that I can't read.
This has a plain ho wood handle.
This has never been used and comes in the box.
$400 conus shipping

carter 001.jpg

carter 002.jpg

carter 003.jpg

carter 004.jpg

carter 005.jpg

carter 006.jpg

carter 007.jpg

carter 008.jpg

carter 009.jpg

I have a similar Carter, with a different handle. Recently, while talking with Johnnychance, he asked, "what knife is the best pure cutter you're ever used?" My answer was my Carter suji. No contest, still to this day.

I have a similar Carter, with a different handle. Recently, while talking with Johnnychance, he asked, "what knife is the best pure cutter you're ever used?" My answer was my Carter suji. No contest, still to this day.

i love my carter suji

What, you guys only have ONE of those? :D Sorry you have to sell your treasures, Son. I like the nose on this one also.

Stefan

still available
Tonu Arrak 200mm? single bevel line chef knife $300 shipped
Mike Davis 210mm gyuto $500 shipped

Got the Spike. Ive wanted one his knives for at least a year. Buffed and polished the handle and cleaned up the edge. Love it. Thank you Son! Shipping was really quick as well. Hope you get out of NY soon man. GLWS

I love Spike's work . You will too. If you ever decide to sell it give me first refusal.

Got the bag today. You were not kidding about it fitting 14in blades. It is a really nice piece of work. Thank you!

eh, you indicated that's where your folks live a while back when you posted about the beautiful gardens and fruit trees your mom has planted.

Well there you go. I thought maybe you found the Google fu master himself, Steeley.lol

Hey, c'mon now, just trying to help him get out of a crappy place and to the part of the country where he wants to go. Find a so-so job to work while looking for something that you really would like to do. Something like 5,000 restaurants in a reasonable vicinity of that town. He indicated he did not need a cooking job -- just needs a job. Shoot, he can work the counter in a 7-11 or a fryer at McD's to generate some cash and get on his feet out there, as he could probably bunk at his folks' place for a couple months. And at some point he'll hear about some guys who are looking for another guy with his, uhm, skill set to help them on a little job, and things will take off from there! :whistling:

Back