So Which is the Mightiest gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Life. It' gets weird sometimes.

I have a little history with these guys. That's another story.
I had a little "history" I have been sober 22 years, but that was a bad week only time in recovery to spend a night. Wanted to do much worse defending my family,but didn't need kids having to "visit." Love my kids and they need their dad. I like my life boring. Don't like drama. Haven't for years. Play with the kids,hang out with the wife, pet the dog, cook, etc.

I hear you. That's the part that pisses me off. I'm a saint.

Hmm, job is up in the air, lost nearly half my life savings in a stock deal related to said job and how everything that management has been promising and saying from the moment I was hired basically went for a toss when the big no.1 & 2 men were fired. And 6 hours before friday morning, everything looked set, and career was taking off with the new role and I was planning a tour to europe. Now I'm wondering if i should sell some **** that I don't need just in case.

Life does get weird. I'm glad for my health, and the love of the most ridiculously understanding woman I've ever met. Doesn't hurt that I think she's beautiful.

Hang in there Salty, I hope it slides off and nothing comes of it for you.

I hear you. That's the part that pisses me off. I'm a saint.
Yep. I get it. I have lived a right way of life for years now. Hang out with a good crowd. Joe Pfister who started Saber fishing rods and ran Seeker fishing rods. A little group of us fish, go out to eat, and meet once a week for coffee. My kids run up and hug me every day. I make their lunches, do homework with them,etc. Hopefully, I am done with any Karma. The light at the end of the tunnel isn't a freight train. This too shall pass. Hope it improves for you.

well thats a mess.

in my experience having a license to carry is fine but if you are actually carrying a loaded firearm its cause for major concern and harassment.

i used to carry and belong to a few gun clubs but no longer to me its more harassed then hanging out at the dope boys houses. dope boys grease the palms though and carry throw away pieces. gun clubs from what i know are upstanding people that enjoy owning and maintaining their firearms and abilities.

Let's try and keep the discussion somewhat on topic, guys.

"According to the report, Sebastian called one of the police officers “a rookie multiple times and was swearing and being belligerent about the arrest. Scott said the Caledonia Police Department was the Gestapo.”"

That's the Scott I know....lol

This was after hanging out @ INdustri and talking knives? Oh lord, now I feel responsible.......

(For anyone not familiar, concealed carry has been a BIG deal here in Wisco, and this story will get more publicity than it deserves...)

Sorry Andrew; hadn't seen your post, as I was typing my response....)

Mightiest Gyuto ever I would have to say... a Henckels forged chef knife. Its basically a deba in disguise.

Well at least you didn't run out of milk...

Jeez, glad you're still with us fine sir. And Salty owes you $50....

If I was Salty, Id' wait to pay until after any trial... :eek2:

Seriously, Godspeed to all members here and their bad weeks.

Oh, mightiest gyuto?
dunno

To drag this thread back on topic. Off the top of my head, Watanabe, Heiji, Mizuno. Why do you ask Alan? Have you been using thin knives and want to try something a little different? I think I like knives that are at opposite ends of the scale, as in knives that are either big and mighty but well ground, or else lasers that cut very well.

FORGET_THIS_THREAD.gif

That was my father's favorite saying :biggrin:. I remember trying to figure out what it meant when I was about 5 or 6 years old.

Thanks. It is a good quote and mindset.

Latest posts

Back