some good prices at knife wear right now Masakage, takeda etc etc...

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm tracking knives...seems that they are taking a long time to cross the border and be on their way...I'm still
not seeing a domestic city cited. Does slow delivery mean custom fees? What's happening with others if they
should still be reading these posts?

Last time I got a knife shipped from Canada it was here before anybody in the US would admit that there was a package. It will probably just show up.

Coming up from the USA to Canada things can take a month. I imagine it's similar going from Canada to the USA. Then again, sometimes it just takes a week. There's no consistency to it and I think it just depends on Customs. They don't check everything, and sometimes they just let stuff sit there until they wave it on through.

Cool...I can wait. Meanwhile gotta figure out a storage system to accommodate recent binge.

For what it's worth I just bought a suji from knifewear and selected the cheaper shipping option 2-3 weeks. it took about 5 business days to get to Australia .I wasn't expecting that! Very fast shipping

I bought a Shimo Sujihiki from Knifewear and it took about 2 weeks to get to the east coast. It took a week to come into the country though SFO (San Francisco) and it took about another week for the trans-continental transit.

i ordered a masakage koishi gyuto 2 weeks ago. The tracking # indicated 8 business days until arrival, it arrived 1 day late with no added fees.

I'm tracking knives...seems that they are taking a long time to cross the border and be on their way...I'm still
not seeing a domestic city cited. Does slow delivery mean custom fees? What's happening with others if they
should still be reading these posts?

FWIW my tracking info wasnt updated at all until the day it was to be delivered it said it was "out for delivery".

Back