Something very special !

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just took quick pics of small 135mm Deba :D

IMGP1549.jpg

IMGP1550.jpg

IMGP1551.jpg

IMGP1553.jpg

No sorry :(
Only 270 mm Gyuto is stil available

The finish is magical. I just got the baby yanagi so after an hour with the knife I can at least say that the finish is as though the abrasives went two steps finer than what you would see on a shig. I only have shig gyutos to compare and make this statement, but it is clear what Maksim is talking about. The knife has a beautiful smooth satin finish. Any one else who received one of these have comments?
s.

Thanks Seth, glad that you liked it :D
If someone have good ideas what to order next from Yoshihide san post it her, i will try to get more of them in !

180-210 petty, 195-210 deba, 255-270 gyuto, 270-300 suji or yanagi. Those are all knives that I'd purchase if I had the money and I bet the same is true for a lot of other guys here.

That deba looks neat, sadly i don't eat enough fish to motivate one more deba. :(

I have a great idea on what you should get from Yoshihide, 240-255mm gyuto(s)... I know atleast one idiot in the north of Sweden who is tempted to pull the trigger on one of those. :)

what the last two guys said basically, 180-210 petty, 255-270 gyuto, 300 yanagi.

Ok. Thank you All :D
Ordered some Gyutos pettys and Suji

what the specs of this yanagi , please share it Seth.

actually interested thickness and width at the heel.

thx , Miha.

Back