Spoons again and maybe forks seeking input

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about a damascus propeller spoon? :biggrin:

007.jpg

How about grapefruit spoons? Here are two pictures of a couple of grapefruit spoons that I have, they have to be very old.

I think the design is perfect for getting the sections out of half a grapefruit. I have never see another design that compares to these, they have the right taper.

They are marked, "Pat.Nov.29,1910 WM Rogers & Son AA".

This is an interesting idea, I think I could do one of those with my current spoon form, I think It might just be cool.
Del

How about a damascus propeller spoon? :biggrin:

007.jpg

I think this is going a bit over the top, and besides what in the world would you use such a spoon for?
I would think one would be tempted when pulling out such a spoon to also don a beenie with a propeller on top as well.
Del

that's so you don't have to blow on it, alla three stooges style.:happy2::razz:

This is an interesting idea, I think I could do one of those with my current spoon form, I think It might just be cool.
Del

Hi Del,

I can mail you one of the spoons if you would like to see it in person!

Excited to see how things turn out Del!
Peter

I am about 2-3 days behind where I had planned to be at this time, I am still working on the prebuy knives, as soon as they are done I will be working on the stainless damascus for these.

Thanks,
Del

I don't see anything about

Am I missing it?

Colin, I read through this thread briefly and when I wrote the other thread I thought I would add that in if someone was looking for a koontz sized spoon with an even longer handle that could be used as a serving spoon. Its something I want myself for my kitchen, so I thought I would add it in.
Thanks,
Del

Back