• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Spyderco PM2 - S30V

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clsm1955

Reaction score
I bought this knife just a few days ago from another forum member. It's an excellent knife, but I quickly realized that it's just a little too large to be a practical EDC for me (my little Spyderco Dragonfly suits me better). I've used it to open two envelopes but that's it, no sharpening or any other use. It arrived very sharp, and the S30V steel should be able to take and hold a really sharp edge.

The blade has no scratches, the mechanism works perfectly, and the only signs of wear are two tiny scratches on the carry clip and a little bit of wear on the textured scales on the clip side (can be seen but not felt).

$110, shipped US.

Pictures are from the thread I bought it from.
Here is a link to the original thread:

http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/29093-Spyderco-PM2-S30V

IMG_20161018_171853871.jpg
IMG_20161018_171901033.jpg
IMG_20161018_171920847.jpg

I'm also open to trades. A stone (a decent 2,3,or 4K, or a similarly valued medium jnat koppa), a razor, a strop, a lapping plate, maybe a kitchen knife (I'm not looking for anything in particular, but if you have something of similar value let me know).
Thanks!

Just to amend my previous comment, a honesuki would be nice to have.

Back