Stayed home for Diablo?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first computer class had just got rid of the punch card comp. right before I took the class. They got appleIIe's instead. Never got to see a punch card comp.

I had an Apple IIe. Computers sure beat typewriters for school papers.

I am not buying this game, due to the time lost on the first 2 when I was younger. I have a life to live, Blizzard!!

So I played for a few hours with some of my old WoW buddies. It's really good and if you liked the previous games, you'll enjoy this one. It's a lot more streamlined that WoW, but has enough depth to be engaging.

546337_10150995220803465_129446698464_12172625_129204836_n.jpg

I giggled :)

LOL! Nice.

So for those that are playing, what's the verdict so far? How's the story and what do we think of the gameplay? Also are you playing mostly solo or using multiplayer and coop? I wasn't planning on playing this one, but I'm getting closer to trying it out.

I have yet to play it. I got it free form blizz, will prob. play some on sat.

Not diablorelated, but gaming-related.

Just played a round of BF3 with a couple of friends which awoke feeling i didn't know existed.

Levels of anger and hate that i didn't know could be achieved.

Now i'm here, mad as ****, to the point where i actually want to cry. Half drunk, listening to prof and using this thread as my own angry ass blog.

Games can awake so many feelings

yes, yes they do. Now play some more and get totally Irate at the world.
:muahaha::justkidding:

yes, yes they do. Now play some more and get totally Irate at the world.
:muahaha::justkidding:

Yeah, right now i'm at the point of drunk where i'm a god. (or atleast think i am.)
But i'm also at the peak of anger. Dangerous combination.

Played it... have two characters... It puts me to sleep.

Can't bear the stupid game, only play it to thrash talk with friends over skype while randomly clicking on the screen (gets the job done).

This game is so seriously one dimensional... it is like cutting up 5000 leeks, only to get promoted to cutting up 10000 radishes when you are done.

Oh no wait. Sorry. Not radishes. Still leeks. Just that they are harder now.

Not diablorelated, but gaming-related.

Just played a round of BF3 with a couple of friends which awoke feeling i didn't know existed.

Levels of anger and hate that i didn't know could be achieved.

Now i'm here, mad as ****, to the point where i actually want to cry. Half drunk, listening to prof and using this thread as my own angry ass blog.

Games can awake so many feelings

BF3 rocks. Getting killed over and over is annoying. BUT.... if you want a dose of real world hate - play Dota with a group of uncompetitive noobs who are your mother in law's friends. That is a hate crime right there waiting to happen.

Back