D. Martell Stefan Keller Wa Handle Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 and 7 are my favorites! Beautiful combinations, and lovely work, Stefan!

any one of these good for a 165 santoku? I look at the measurements but I get is yangi's and a few gyuto's, I am not sure what this would fall in to.

O.k., I don't think any of those would be a natural choice for a 165 santoku. But then again, I put an oversized handle on mine and have no issues with it. The best strategy IMHO is always to measure what is on the knife right now and then to imagine - Would it be o.k. if it were a little thicker or thinner? Longer or shorter? As I mentioned somewhere else, I have a few more available. Some are in the mail to Dave and a few are still here. Best to contact me by email or PM with the measures of the current handle and what differences would be ok for you, and I can see what I have.

Hope this helps,

Stefan

:Thx for the answer. For some stupid reason I didn't think (duh) of measuring the handle.:beatinghead::peepwall::happy222::spaman::relax::tmi:

Sorry I got carried away with the new smilies.

11 more just in....I'll have these up in the store shortly....well soon anyway :)

P1010005_zps4a909d1a.jpg

P1010008_zpsd4fb0c35.jpg

Back