Stormy Stone DISCOUNT

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank God, the sale ended!! (thanks Vinh for the tip)
I got only two stones - stretching my mental boundary.
I was considering to sell my house for more stones. :)

When will be next special discount like this? :lol2:

I think I like my binsui a little more than my ikarashi because it cuts faster. Ikarashi feels better though... but on the rough grits I want to finish fast and move onto the next stone.

Ah man, Vinster. Are you saying now I have to get a Binsui too? I've managed not to all year.

When will be next special discount like this? :lol2:

Well, don't believe anything Maxim says. A week or two ago he had his knife sale for 2 days. I bought one and he said good idea as it'll be the last sale of the year. Then, just a few days later he has a surprise stone sale. Result: I'm out of more money again.

Be ready: there could be a sale at any moment. I'd bet the next will be on synth stones again, or razors, or something else.

First batch flying off today :D

Denmark Became lighter today :danke:

1457571_391460177623454_1122985705_n.jpg

wow, my stone is one of those! can't wait!

I've been amazed at how quick I receive things from maxim. Usually with in 48hr. I've felt with many US companies that take way longer.

JNS's DHL is amazing.

Good to know about the ikarashi. I almost got one but went with the black saeki instead.

Please let us know how things go with that stone. I'd had my eye on it for a while myself, not that there's a 2nd available. ... Who bought the softer brown one?

Well, go figure. You of all people! Happy to see you're still around, echerub.

So ... how is it?

It's nice, but I'm still learning its idiosyncracies and what steels it likes best. Very different in feel from the aotos that I follow up with afterwards. Too many whetstones, too little sharpening time lately so I'm still in the learning phase with it :)

Be ready: there could be a sale at any moment. I'd bet the next will be on synth stones again, or razors, or something else.

Oh...no..I don't want to get into razors; I started off with kitchen knives, then folders, then kitchen knives again, then stones. No more!! I don't know the word "razor"

By the way, we will need super mega storm in Denmark again....soon. :spin chair:

:happy1: Yes.... I just an email, confirming delivery by DHL

Thanks Maksim. :thumbsup2:

I wish all things I procure receive this kind of service.

My stones are delivered today; One day service from Denmark to NY!! Thank you Maksim.
I tested both; the softer stone gives back an excellent result and smells great too while the harder stone requires some practice. :)
Thanks also for the little Nagura - I never had one before and I am surprisingly impressed by what it does.

Karl

image.jpgJust got my black saeki and nakayama orange suita. Thanks maxim. Gonna try them out right now.

Let us know what you think of both - saeki's been around for a while, and is a large and interesting-sounding stone.

Wow, got my stone in two days! It beat a package shipped the same day from two states over, and another shipped 2-day priority by USPS, three days ago that I'm still waiting for!

Thanks again for the great sale and outstanding turnaround time!

Hi, Maksim, any further intensions reg some new sales?:)
I have joint the forum later, so i have missed this great opportunity... :(

Back