Straight razors and strops

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey there! Hope this post is ok here!

I used to be into custom Straight Razors and have some to sell as well as a Kanayama 90000 NOS strop.

Any suggestions on how/where to sell would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Talai

Hey there! Hope this post is ok here!

I used to be into custom Straight Razors and have some to sell as well as a Kanayama 90000 NOS strop.

Any suggestions on how/where to sell would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Talai

Welcome. If you want to post an ad to sell razors or strops do it in the Non Knife Buy Sell Trade section of the forum.

There are some razor collectors here. You might have more luck on Badger and Blade. It is a dedicated razor forum. Not as much traffic as this forum but all of it related to razors. Not sure what their policy is on who can sell. Here obviously with the supporting membership you are free to post anytime.

eBay works too.

Welcome. If you want to post an ad to sell razors or strops do it in the Non Knife Buy Sell Trade section of the forum.

There are some razor collectors here. You might have more luck on Badger and Blade. It is a dedicated razor forum. Not as much traffic as this forum but all of it related to razors. Not sure what their policy is on who can sell. Here obviously with the supporting membership you are free to post anytime.

eBay works too.
Hey really appreciate that, just tried to activate my old Badger and Blade account, SRP was the forum back in the day but seems I've been deleted and can't get reactivated! Will post on here too :)

Back