Stuff you don't need, but realllllly want?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black 1968 Camaro Convertible. I'm not mechanically inclined and can't even change the oil on my Corolla, but I've literally been dreaming of this car for over 25 years. I think I need to make good friends with a mechanic before I purchase one.
Oh yeah and the money thing too.

2+ carat, FANCY PINK, VVS1, round cut, GIA Certified Natural Diamond! my wife will very happy & the value of pink Diamond will increasing 6~10% each year, a win win situation!!:wink:

As simple as it sounds, I'd really like a good 3qt saucier.

I use a Demeyere Atlantis 2.6qt Sauteuse. I originally had their 3.5qt one and exchanged it for the smaller size. I highly recommend this one or any of the Atlantis line.

As far as cars go, I have grown fond of classic station wagons. My current choice would be a 1965 impala wagon. Something like this one.

1965ChevroletImpala_01_700.jpg

Stuff we aren't actually getting? Oh...ummmm...a Wilburn knife. Sorry Aaron, I just can't do it! Haha. Seriously, I'm not into cars or any of that stuff. How about a renovated barn for my shop?

A new fixed gear track bicycle frame to commute to work in every day. But then I scooped up 1/3 cup road salt that melted off my current ride and into the concrete in parking deck at work when it dried the other day so it always seems like such a waste so spend money on one

Back