• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Suisin Kiritsuke

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daveb

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderators
Reaction score
20180808_194420.jpg
I'm willing to part with my Suisin Saika Kiritsuke. Bought new from Korin, it's this one:

http://www.korin.com/HSU-SAIKI-270

Nice knife, I used it while my Yani was getting a tune-up. Good with fish, excellent with precise cuts on veg. Low mileage.

$300 will get it shipped to your door, insured, USPS Priority. Overseas we can talk.

You know you want one:cool:

And at this price you can resell it if you don't love it.

Will consider trades, 300 yani, 240 gyuto (stainless or stainless clad), and always a suji. A Gesshin 2K will lower price.

I don't think I can swing this but is this a yanagi kiritsuke or a true kiritsuke? I.E. how tall is it lol

hi dave i might be interested recently filled out a questionnaire and was made aware of this knife i noticed you bought it from korin are you located in ny?

was told not to talk about prices in thread can you pm me :)

Last edited:
Anyone know why this brand isn't on Japanese knife sites popular on this forum? I really like the shape.

Back