TF Chronicles

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do marketing for a living. I could have some exact replicas made. Might be expensive for a single. Anyone interested if I made more??
Not Sure If Serious GIF - Not Sure If Serious - Discover ...

I read that someone asked TF for a handle sticker and it was a hard no. I'm refurbishing an old Mab gyuto and would like to replace sticker if possible. I hate "tags" on things, but the TF handle one just seems proper. Any ideas or thoughts?

Side note, does anyone know what that sticker says?
That was me. I asked multiple times in different ways and always got a no. And this wasn’t a request for just the sticker, it was in conjunction with buying a knife. I told them I was going to replace the handle so could they leave the stock loose and send a second sticker or leave the one sticker off the stock handle. No all around.

I’m typically not a fan of tags and logos. I despise the laser engraved logos on every gun part these days, never understood the stickers on hat brims etc. Something about the TF handle sticker just seems so ubiquitous to me. You can instantly see a TF in a pile of knives just from it. As I said earlier, I am refurbishing an old TF I acquired recently and would like to refresh the sticker too. Same any hobbyists would prefer original parts to reproductions when restoring something. Heck, I’d buy a TF box for it since I don’t have one. It makes me happy to have everything in its place. I get knives are tools, they are for me too and I use all of mine. That said, I bet 95% of knives owned by members here sit in collections unused, maybe rotated in and out of use sometimes. Kinda seems odd to lambast another member for something like this. 🤷‍♂️

I’m typically not a fan of tags and logos. I despise the laser engraved logos on every gun part these days, never understood the stickers on hat brims etc. Something about the TF handle sticker just seems so ubiquitous to me. You can instantly see a TF in a pile of knives just from it. As I said earlier, I am refurbishing an old TF I acquired recently and would like to refresh the sticker too. Same any hobbyists would prefer original parts to reproductions when restoring something. Heck, I’d buy a TF box for it since I don’t have one. It makes me happy to have everything in its place. I get knives are tools, they are for me too and I use all of mine. That said, I bet 95% of knives owned by members here sit in collections unused, maybe rotated in and out of use sometimes. Kinda seems odd to lambast another member for something like this. 🤷‍♂️
Good luck with all that.

Back