• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS TF nashiji cleaver

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sbuckel

Reaction score
this is a beast of a cleaver. Just under 230mm edge length (~228mm), 110mm heel height, and about 4mm thick at the heel that tapers down to about 1.8mm at the tip. Weighs 566.4 grams.
Stainless clad white #1 with rosewood scales. Overall it’s in good shape, it got some rust on the bevels so I used my belt sander to take it off, so there are some vertical scratches along the blade road from that (it was a 400 grit belt). I used the same belt to round off the rough corners along the spine. It’s a fantastic cutter, I just don’t like how heavy it is. Has a Hitohira edge guard with it, I do have the box too but it’s a little beat up
Asking $400 shipped conus
IMG_1095.jpeg
IMG_1094.jpeg

IMG_1092.jpeg

IMG_1090.jpeg

IMG_1089.jpeg

I’ll be on vacation until the 26th, so I’ll give this a price drop to $350 until I return

Back