The Deals, Discounts, & Sales Thread

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumbleHomeCook

Embrace your knifesculinity!
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
We don't really have a dedicated thread for all the deals, discounts and sales we see out there and they sorta get sprinkled around the forum. So, here we go.

Keep in mind, many of these are likely time sensitive or may get changed without notice.

Post up what you find. :)

@TokushuKnife knife offers a standing 15% discount code of KKF15.

Epicurean Edge offers a 5% discount on brand name knives (Shun, Wusthof, etc.) if you put in your order comment that you're a KKF member and your forum handle.

Sharp is running a Black Friday Sale:
https://sharpknifeshop.com/collections/flash-sale?page=1

Last edited:
We don't really have a dedicated thread for all the deals, discounts and sales we see out there and they sorta get sprinkled around the forum. So, here we go.

Keep in mind, many of these are likely time sensitive or may get changed without notice.

Epicurean Edge offers a 5% discount if you put in your order comment that you're a KKF member and your forum handle.

I think this is a GREAT idea for an ongoing thread. Learning about deals and discounts is the only reason I visit the "Knife Findings" thread, which seems to be where such posts have gone in the past.

But "Knife Findings" seems to focus primarily on "findings" of rare, collectible, often very expensive (to me) knives. I'm personally not interested in those posts; which I say with absolutely no offense intended to those who are!

The main issue going forward might be differentiating the threads. I think force of habit may result in people continuing to post deals and sales in "Knife Findings" rather than here. Still, I welcome this separate, more focused thread.

I think this is a GREAT idea for an ongoing thread. Learning about deals and discounts is the only reason I visit the "Knife Findings" thread, which seems to be where such posts have gone in the past.

But "Knife Findings" seems to focus primarily on "findings" of rare, collectible, often very expensive (to me) knives. I'm personally not interested in those posts; which I say with absolutely no offense intended to those who are!

The main issue going forward might be differentiating the threads. I think force of habit may result in people continuing to post deals and sales in "Knife Findings" rather than here. Still, I welcome this separate, more focused thread.
Both! Both is good.

Both! Both is good.
OTOH, the problem with "both" is (via Standards)

standards.png

Anniversary Sale is on at The Cook's Edge:

https://thecooksedge.com/collections/8-year-anniversary-sale
Currently looks like many items in the 15-25% off range. 20% off Hasegawa cutting boards makes for a pretty appealing price. They claim to be adding more throughout the week.
Ordered two Haseagawa boards and also got free shipping, thx. I have a couple of the FSB brown polyethylene variety, now going try the softer rubber FSR kind

Epicurean Edge offers a 5% discount if you put in your order comment that you're a KKF member and your forum handle.

Just to clarify, Epic edge 5% is only on manufactured knives like Shun or Wustoff. They do not give the discount on handmade knives any longer😭

Yeah the Naniwa's are really the highlight of their sale. Otherwise only the Miyabis seem remotely interesting.

Back