• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Thinning the Heard

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stunning Catcheside 150mm Damascus utility
Damascus 01 and 15n20
Stabilized Redwood burl with full Damascus fittings
Thin behind the edge
$745 +F+S
Impeccable

Pictures don't do justice to this beautiful knife.... Its about as nice as you can get!
:viking:

My PM mailbox was full.... I've cleared some space.... :D

Will's work is about as good as it gets. Catcheside is nothing short of spectacular! Definitely a must have for knuts like myself. Who ever lands this guy will certainly agree, I'm certain.

Catcheside is AVAILABLE! :cookegg:

I agree Mark! Whoever gets this one will be very happy!

Catcheside is Sold! Congrats to the new owner... Thanks KKF!

Also on the block is Aaron Wilburn Forge
241mm Gyuto
50mm Tall
Random Pattern Damascus (One of the nicest damascus I have seen)...
Beautiful Giraffe Bone scales with full tang.
Pristine Condition (no saya)
. . . .
This blade develops some of the most beautiful patina that I have ever seen… If you wanted a Wilburn… here is your chance… :angel2:

I think this is a beautiful and good piece and comes with Original Certificate from BG.

Wilburn received today -- quickly shipped, extremely well packed, and every bit as impressive as you said. Greatly appreciate it; was a pleasure to deal with you and be able to acquire this terrific knife from you. Thanks again; hope we can do business again in future.

Thank you, I am glad you liked it!

These are still available....

Harner Suji $625
Harner Nakiri $575
Masanobu $195

Harner Suji $595
Harner Nakiri $545
Masanobu $175

All +F+S

Back