Thor

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My girlfriends son was teasing his sister about wanting to go see it because it's about a "Big blonde god with muscles rippling on top of muscles". Women are just as bad (if not worse!) about wanting to see a movie because of some guy.

Saw this on Thursday and it was ok, nothing special. It starts off pretty good and the special effects are excellent, but it gets a little silly about halfway through

Been through the movie last night, was not bad as far as movie adaptations go. There were some major deviations from the original storyline/plot arcs though, so purists might be disappointed.

As a Marvel bash em up on the big screen - this rates well (good cast, characters, effects + portman).

For the recent batman series, I think the big success is that the remakes were quite accurate in terms of replicating the storylines for the uninitiated. The cast of villians was really good as well.

My big gripe with Marvel has always been due to bad casting - X-men was poorly cast in my opinion and the ages of the actors don't gel with the marvel universe. Spiderman is possibly the WORST cast movie in the history of the big screen... seriously what were they thinking.

On another note, watching thor has made me pledge to a healthier lifestyle and a return to the gym. **** that guy managed a damn good body for the show.

So Thor was riding his trusted steed for a great distance and proclaiming at the top of his lungs "I am Thor!" After repeating this dozens of times his valiant horse finally turned to him and said, "That's because you're not using a thaddle thilly!"

You need to check this out. I have an invite to meet with Stan Lee in Nov out in LA. He is going to sign my personal Thor Mjolnor as well as another one that I am donating to his foundation.
To see some of my custom hammers go

DSC06337.jpg

for some of my other work

Last edited by a moderator:
Eagle wood....very cool hammer indeed.....u cant post links like that......Ryan

You need to check this out. I have an invite to meet with Stan Lee in Nov out in LA. He is going to sign my personal Thor Mjolnor as well as another one that I am donating to his foundation.
To see some of my custom hammers go

DSC06337.jpg

for some of my other work

I have had the pleasure of checking this hammer out! Its a brute! and pics cant begin to show what its massive size! I think this thing is about 30 lbs.. and when you pick it up by the handle it feels more like 75 lbs!! lol The machining is just amazing and very well done! and the handle work he did on this gives it a old rustic look with the leather washer and aluminum combination!! Im not a HUGE comic book fan and really couldn't even tell ye the difference between Spike Lee and Stan Lee!! LMAO!! Yet I couldnt help but think this hammer was way cool!!!

Its pretty awesome that you are donating one to the Stan Lee foundation and get to meet him!

Speaking of Thor's Hammer, I made this one for a returning Iraq vet:

_E7O0408.JPG

Back