Too Long?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Christo, for the compliments. And Ovind You may find this hard to belive but I am just a hillbilly that makes a somewhat decent knife. Niloc I am sorry that you, and maybe Christo have had bad experiances with EE. I have been doing business with them for almost ten years and have always been treated fairly. I don't know about anyone else but they sell my knives for the same amount as I do. like I said before these knives are consigned so if anyone wants one and prefers not to deal with EE let me know and I'll take care of you.

Bill are all of your knives listed with them on consignment, like the one ovind posted above? Sheep horn petit knife...why you have to go and do that? I'll take it ,and wash my mouth out for saying it " even if it means having to buy it from EE"

Hi Colin, No not all of them are consigned. This one and it's big brother are not unfortunately they were bought at blade show. But I guarantee the price you pay is my price

Damn Colin :)

If I had the money I would bought it myself. I love the horn(y) handles from Bill. Even though Ive told Bill that its no hurry with my knife, I keep checking the mail from time to time and hope to see a pic :p

Bill, do you sell knives to knivestogo.com as well? i noticed they have some of your knives on there. you ever plan on doing a line of knives in 52100 with those sexy micarta handles? :spiteful::cheffry:

Bill, do you sell knives to knivestogo.com as well? i noticed they have some of your knives on there. you ever plan on doing a line of knives in 52100 with those sexy micarta handles? :spiteful::cheffry:

I dont think you will find them at CKTG. Best thing to do is to order directly from Mr Burke, then you get a good deal and you can have it made however you want :)

I still like his horn(y) handles :)

:viking:That is one awesome work of art Bill! The sheep horn scales are fabulous on that fillet knife as well!

A couple of weeks ago I smoked and sliced a whole 220lb. hog with a butcher knife (330mm, yes... on the blade!!), a Deba and a cleaver (CCK) but would have loved to get my hands on that beauty! I think that the slices would fall like feathers!

Keep up the good work! :cool2:

The more I look at EE the more I want it!
This is an absolute stunner! Everyone should have a BB in their drawer :)

Cant find a pic of a Gyuto in your dragonbreath damscus. Care to share some pics with us?

I have to think that 342 mm is a bit long for a chef's knife.......................

I made a couple of rather large knives and took them to blade show. One a 13.5 inch gyoto with stainless bolsters and a 52100 blade and the other an integral 52100 scimitar with a 13.5 inch blade. Everyone who looked at them at bladeshow asked "what do you do with a knife this big?" My answer was cut big stuff. So how big is too big?

Hi,
PM sent.

rgds
D

Back