• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Toyama, Shiro Kamo Syousin Suminagashi 240 gyuto's

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trvn

Reaction score
Two knives up for grabs, Toyama 240mm gyuto (iron clad, blue 2) and Shiro Kamo Syousin Suminagashi 240mm gyuto (damascus R2). I've been favoring 270mm so I'm transitioning the collection to that size.

Toyama was purchased from JNS last spring, and has a stable patina built up on it. Sharpened probably 5 times or so. It has seen use over the past few months but no problems with the knife $300

Shiro Kamo 240mm gyuto is a catch and release, has chopped a few vegetables but that's it. $230.

Link to pics:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oltak7y6hpvu2mt/AABqzPqyVdAqaB0HPxfr5R1Ra?dl=0

Prices include all paypal fees and US shipping. Knives will come with original boxes. Thanks!

Nice knives and probably worth mentioning that the Toyama is blue 2 steel (great heat treatment).

I'm assuming the Shiro Kamo is R2?

Not that it needs saying but I just wanted to mention that @trvn is a fantastic seller, on time and brilliant communication and what you get is exactly as described. I'd have snapped the Toyama if I didn't have one.

GLWS

Thanks guys, yes blue 2 for Toyama and R2 for Shiro Kamo, updated original post

Price slash!

Toyama $280
Shiro Kamo $220

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back