• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Two stone finished knives (Hisamoto & Nakagawa)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiru

Reaction score
Hi everyone

*Price in Aud* and free shipping within Australia, covering $20 for overseas too

Both knives were finished on stones, Nakagawa was finished on Nakayama kiita and hisamoto was finished on mikawa nagura. If I remember correctly

Hisamoto 180mm small gyuto white 1
Asking $375 plus shipping for the hisamoto, I bought this knife in a fine finish condition and I hated the original handle…. So I paid $150 extra for a handle upgrade from Brook Turner(rosewood)
I’ve thinned this knife and put a small Koba on it.
Let me know if you want more video or pics
Specs
180 x 47.5 166g

Nakagawa 270mm yanagiba blue 1
Asking $600 plus shipping

Bought it from Kns in 2020 or 19 for $650
I did a semi mirror finish on the hira and stone finished the bevel, very minimal work done on the back side
Specs 255-260 x 33 229g

Please be advised that both knives are very thin, id suggest you stay away if you have a tendency to chip your knives

Last edited:
By the way…. Should mention that I brushed off some of the KU on the hisamoto, because the original Ku was quite bad.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Back