Uchigumori for free!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear nutmeg,

I have just received the Uchigumori stones that you had kindly posted.

I'm most grateful for your kindness and thankful for allowing us to play with something we may not have had a chance to do otherwise.

Thanks a million, I am looking forward to using the Uchigumori stones asap.

Cool! hope you guys will have fun with them. :thumbsup:

Three or four letters were slightly thinner-I can't remember wich ones and the shipping was only 4€ for them. Just tell me and I'll give you the difference back.

Hey, I'm interested in something that would be good for single bevel polishing... if these are the right stuff, then I can send an address and some $$.

Id definitely be interested, let me know if any are left and i shall pm you my information and do the needed.

Thanks

Correct me if I'm wrong but an Uchigumori is for polishing soft steel and it doesn't really do anything on hard steel?

Correct me if I'm wrong but an Uchigumori is for polishing soft steel and it doesn't really do anything on hard steel?

Depends on hardness, if it is the soft one it is classified as hazuya and if it is hard it is jizuya. One is for the core and one is for the cladding.

Ps I may have hazuya and jizuya swapped the wrong way, I can never remember.

I'm interested if not too late 😊

Also more than happy to pay postage. Just let me know how much to send.

Back