Media ugliest. knife. ever.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are some ugly knives, but the one I could never stomach was this anti-stab-knife. It is like buying a knife with a broken tip, and the anti-stab lines of the blade are so unnatural that I think my eyes would reject it and I would go blind in its presence.

anti-stab-knife.jpg

k.

But you dont have to stab anybody to make a fatal wound because it still have a piece of edge to slice through things...
As always instead look after mental health of the society its better to give people a dummy.

:puke: I'll bet you could saw muffins with that too.................

So after you are through sawing not only your steak in half along with the plate, you can go out and cut yourself down a tree! What will they think of next. Oh wait they did. Saw it on a commercial few nights ago it was called the "robo stir" and it goes into your sauce or what not and keeps your sauce perfect! God what will they think of next.

[video=youtube;P3zPsmuE1bY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3zPsmuE1bY[/video]

(first time imputing a video let me know if it works) But I think you'll get the gist.

Those are some ugly knives, but the one I could never stomach was this anti-stab-knife. It is like buying a knife with a broken tip, and the anti-stab lines of the blade are so unnatural that I think my eyes would reject it and I would go blind in its presence.

anti-stab-knife.jpg

k.

My toddler is in my lap(she's almost 2), and when she saw this, she started wagging her finger and saying "NO NO NO. NO NO.":lol2::lol2::lol2:

So after you are through sawing not only your steak in half along with the plate, you can go out and cut yourself down a tree! What will they think of next. Oh wait they did. Saw it on a commercial few nights ago it was called the "robo stir" and it goes into your sauce or what not and keeps your sauce perfect! God what will they think of next.

[video=youtube;P3zPsmuE1bY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3zPsmuE1bY[/video]

(first time imputing a video let me know if it works) But I think you'll get the gist.

If I had a restaurant, I'd buy that just for risotto. I mean, come on. Why wouldn't you.

Cut an onion with that thing tear free, and you deserve an award. Was that thing never tested?

Not a knife but its PIZZA SCISSORS.
first i heard of it but people seem to like them

Not a knife but its PIZZA SCISSORS.
first i heard of it but people seem to like them

the idea is there but as for the practicality of it... I'll leave it to someone who has used it to comment

if my steak needs a saw i'm going to throw it out and start over.

i have a rachel ray furi santoku. a few years ago, my girlfriend and i were house sitting/dog watching for somebody, and the kitchen, otherwise very nice and great for cooking in, was outfitted with glass "cutting boards" and incredibly dull knives (go figure). i didn't want to drive all the way home to grab one of my Shuns (what i was using at the time), or risk the GF accidentally using one on said glass cutting boards, so i went out and bought a small bamboo board and the rachel ray santoku (it was the cheapest knife the nearby sur la table had, at a big post-christmas discount). it was incredibly dull out of the packaging, but there was an arkansas stone in the kitchen, which looked like it had never been used, and i was able to put a decent edge on it. even a vaguely sharp knife can make cooking a lot more enjoyable. i use it for partitioning frozen food, now, and it works great for that. it's a perfect wedge. it's really ugly, though, so it lives in a drawer.

i've always thought the Ken Onion Shuns were godawful ugly, and i can't imagine the ergonomics work all that well.

Boy Howdy, do I ever agree about the Onion Shuns! They SHOULD be shunned!

HA-HA! I went to that guy's web site too, Carter self promotes, he is the picture of modesty compared to this guy! All you guys not using 440C should be ashamed of yourselves! I especially like that he nickel PLATES the steel on the handles! You don't get much more high end than that!

I'm sure that Jay Fisher makes a well made knife but this must be the worst execution of a chef's knife that I've ever seen. In fact, this knife should be shown to new makers as and example of what not to do in every respect.

A new contender has emerged: THE KUHN RIKON MELON KNIFE!

product_zoom_462.jpg

And as an extra added bonus for our loyal viewers, a VIDEO!

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sy8pu3CX0I[/video]

That looks like some tacky bowie knife that you'd buy on ebay for $80. I bet that thing wedges like a mofo.

Latest posts

Back