Media ugliest. knife. ever.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0129933257167570000.jpg

Those makers at Bladeforums know that chef's knives are used for food and not wood, right?

Hey, great multitasker. You can measure out your servings of spaghetti after slicing your garlic bread!

auto_kbOAvU.jpg
I got some good runners for the ugliest knives ever!

I like the whale knives too, for some reason.

lol I don't know the baggett knife looks kinda cool. It even comes with its own saya.

Krbk.jpg

But from a novelty stance only.

Tramontina has a ad campaign with these.

SN5kw2Hl.jpg
[/IMG]

UhDggmAl.jpg
[/IMG]

I a Italy considered getting my wife one of the pink Kuhn-Rikon parers, but thought it's be too hard to sharpen because if the grind and "bolster". I honestly think they are ok, but not quite right.

http://m.kuhnrikon.co.uk/co-uk/en/products/kinderkitchen.html

I actually bought that dog knife for my son. He loves it! And that yanagi earlier with the holes in it. Oh ya. I have that! My Mom bought it for me from a thrift store a few years ago. Knows I like knives so bought me a "Japanese Knife." So I pull it out and use it when she's over even though I'm left handed and it's shall we say tricky. Those holes are awful and get gummed up with everything. Actually it sharpens up pretty nice and taught me how to sharpen single bevel knives.

http://www.leevalley.com/en/Garden/page.aspx?p=58650&cat=2,40733,40738&ap=1

How bout these! Designed by the Grandson of the founder or Porsche. Made of a wonderful steel called Chroma 301 stainless. Basically a construction grade steel. Would love to own something like this that won't keep an edge at all. And those handles.....

With the exception of the ergo chef example I didn't find those bad at all. The crystalized one was impractical for sure but I enjoyed the look of it.

Latest posts

Back