Media ugliest. knife. ever.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a few knives in to sharpen today. Among the various Chicago Cutlery and Henkels I received, this one stood out. It is perhaps the ugliest knife I have ever seen. If you have an uglier knife (I find that hard to believe), post a pic to proove it :lol2: :cool2:

DSC02608.jpg

I may be 4 years late to the party but this is an AWESOME knife.

This thing sets the tone. It puts the bread on NOTICE. It's not messing around; it's a bread knife shaped like bread, and it knows that in order to cut bread you must first be able to cut yourself.

I may be 4 years late to the party but this is an AWESOME knife.

This thing sets the tone. It puts the bread on NOTICE. It's not messing around; it's a bread knife shaped like bread, and it knows that in order to cut bread you must first be able to cut yourself.
It is a ninja baguette.

Hm… I haven't seen them in person, but honestly, guys, do you really feel those Ken Onion knives should be in this thread? While they won't win any personal awards from me, I feel that it's an exaggeration to call them "ugliest knives ever"

Hm… I haven't seen them in person, but honestly, guys, do you really feel those Ken Onion knives should be in this thread? While they won't win any personal awards from me, I feel that it's an exaggeration to call them "ugliest knives ever"
A full half of a cult's activity needs to focus on defaming the enemies.

Artistically, I like them. Does the knife work for me, in use? No idea. I've never used one. I will say that Ken is a friendly guy who knows knives, and makes a wicked folder.

I vote this as not ugliest ever. Meh.

XoomG, you always have great lines. :)

The latest "innovative" approach of how to combine pinch grip ergonomics with a fancy design from the German cutlery company Güde... looks to me like the love child of a flatiron and a ice skate. With designs like that, no wonder the only Güde a knife geek most likely will ever buy is the 32cm big bad Breadsaw. I'm curious how much weight it has, given how thick the knife is at the heel...sadly no online vendor so far tells you anything beyond that it is a heavy knife...

7398-Guede--DIE--MESSER--Delta--Kochmesser--21cm.jpg

And guess what the price for that abomination of a 26cm knife is? Okay, to be fair the knife AND a kitchen towel.

freaking 295 € ... I got my 270mm konosuke w#2 for less than that... Jesus!

If anyone has one they want to send to me, and likely never see for a long time (what, I'm like Marko and Stefan), just let me know. Hell, maybe I'll even turn it into a performer, if given the green light.

Can you imagine your daughter him home? Time to bring out the Rules To Dating My Daughter t shirt, my biggest knives and a shotgun.

I'm guessing if your daughter brought that home it would be the least of your worries because her face would probably look rather similar. -_-

I'm guessing if your daughter brought that home it would be the least of your worries because her face would probably look rather similar. -_-

Good point. Now to look for an ugly knife

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...veASIN=B002JTWRDS&linkCode=as2&tag=slickdeals

These are hilarious.

Make sure you scroll down to the reviews. For a minute I thought it must have been you guys reviewing these.

Is this real life?

After reading several reviews I had to stop as I couldn't contain myself. It has to be a joke, a very expensive joke.

For a tad less you could get a cheese-grater knife repurposed from "discarded farm tools and horse files"; only 800 bux:
ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1431997435.466700.jpg

Not sure if these were posted here yet, but I remember the recent thread about them.

Last edited:
Seems that they would make a somewhat less than smooth cut:scratchhead:. Bet it'd look great with a handle made from raw coral:groucho:

Be well,
Mikey

Seems that they would make a somewhat less than smooth cut:scratchhead:. Bet it'd look great with a handle made from raw coral:groucho:

Be well,
Mikey

I think it's to help reduce stiction :)

I can also picture shredding your knuckles while chopping, assuming you can even do that given the "flat spot" :whistling:

I can also picture shredding your knuckles while chopping, assuming you can even do that given the "flat spot"
whistling.gif

Yeah, I'm thinking the pinch grip is right out with this one.

That horse rasp "knife" is the prof that people should stick to what they know... Those have obviously never been tested by people who have any clue how to use a knife, and 800bucks?!? It's almost worse than that terrible de buyer knife! :cringe:

Back