Up and Coming

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coming tomorrow!

C01E2CCA-E49B-4B94-BDE1-29AA59571845-1258-000000BD7BBE71D1.jpg

The Harner listings (yup, plural) are going to have to wait until Sunday for a few reasons. Number one, my calipers went missing. Number two, I'm keeping one and I have to figure out which one. Merry Christmas to me!!! And number three, I'm giving a person, who asked a long time ago about the Harner stabbers (are these stabbers?.. I dunno!) a chance to write me for first dibs. Just write and say the little tidbit that nobody else would know and we can see if these are what you want. I must have deleted your email, but I know when you write, it'll remind who it was :groucho:

My only problem with your site is too many of the knives are already sold.

You know what...I appreciate the input. I might have to work on the organization of it a bit. I like that it's a "search and discover" type of site, but I can definitely make it a bit easier to use. Thanks again for the comment. :)

You're not thinking of me, Tom? Since I got one after we talked about 'first-dibs'. Probably more people who asked about the stabbers, just thought I'd tell you if it slipped your mind :)
And also, there hasn't really been much stabbing in our kitchen but it's still a fitting name for the knife.

Haha. I hope you don't have to use it to stab, but if you were in a New York kitchen.... I heard from the person who asked about Butch's work and I will have the remaining knives listed by Monday afternoon.

W2

The Harner's look great, Tom. Wish I could treat myself ;)

Thanks! They more than look great...they ARE great! I don' treat twelfth very often, and I had to have one of these. Tha says a lot. You have great taste :D

Ive been looking at that nakiri for a while, im starting to crack....:laugh:

You know what...I appreciate the input. I might have to work on the organization of it a bit. I like that it's a "search and discover" type of site, but I can definitely make it a bit easier to use. Thanks again for the comment. :)

Sorry I didn't mean it as a criticism only that every time I go to your site most of the knives I want (those that I can afford at least) are already sold. I'll have to start checking your site more often to so that I can get one before all the vultures grab 'em up. Good luck on your continued success.

No offense taken. I'm going to change it up a bit, as a result of your comments, and it will be for the best! Thanks for the kind words, as well. That means a lot. :D

No promises as to how soon (pretty soon, but you his are keeping me busy!), but these will be coming to the site. I hope you all like maple walnut scones. :D

2595B783-C4DD-4749-B005-077D3FB1962B-6879-00000807E99BDFE6.jpg

Those scones do look damn good Tom. Mind sharing the recipe?

Back