• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Wakui WH 240mm Gyuto - $400

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi KKF Fam,

I've started buying stones, it's a problem. To fund some of those purchases I'm offering my Wakui WH for sale. I got a good price on it here, and happily pass those savings on. $400 shipped CONUS.

For those who aren't familiar with this line, they have got some serious beef behind them but still cut well and are a LOT of fun to use. In true Wakui form, the craftsmanship is top notch.

The original finish was more migaki than kasumi, so I hit it with some kasumi powder and really liked how it came out. I just recently refreshed it and think it's an improvement on the original finish. I sharpened it once, and touched up a few times on a gesshin 4k. This one also has a nice chestnut handle.

Specs:
- 249x57
- 292g
- 5mm from handle
- 3.5mm halfway
- 1mm (1cm back from tip)

IMG_5919.jpeg

IMG_5916.jpeg

IMG_5905.jpeg

Thanks!

Back