watching NBA post black mamba

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im gona be watching how westbrook and durant coexist on thw same team

Paul George or watch the Boston Celtics Marcus Smart on defence and Isiah Thomas on offense

is george fully back from injury or is he still a shell?

my brother lives in boston so i'll get the scoop on marcus smart from him. ive seen the thomas highlights on espn.

Is lebron the shigafusa of the NBA? (Very old, legendary, overpriced?) :)
nope, still almost in his prime (the guy takes care of his body really well and just have incredible gifts), legendary for sure and not overpriced but every bit the best player in the game. People hate him or love him but few dare to deny the reality of how good he is. Just last year in the finals the dude gave everyone a reminder.

For the record, Kevin Garnet is my all time favourite player and in general I like long athletic players that play strong D and have a tendency to block shots while not being limited offensively and having the ability to pass. I enjoy a lot of players in today's NBA but none engages me as much as KG did. So, you may or may not find that player that gets you going after Kobe.

Shaq is the goat, Larry bird second.

Shaq sure COULD have been, but he was too content with what he got..... if he would've been a hard worker like MJ or Kobe or Dirk, showing up to camp in shape every year, working on his free throws and stuff.... oh boy! But as great as he was, he was also a bit lazy. Great guy though!

Shaq sure COULD have been, but he was too content with what he got..... if he would've been a hard worker like MJ or Kobe or Dirk, showing up to camp in shape every year, working on his free throws and stuff.... oh boy! But as great as he was, he was also a bit lazy. Great guy though!

+ 1K

nope, not even close to decent and they traded one of their best guards and their future shooting guard. The only guy I see in their backcourt that is a nice player when healthy is Jrue Holiday, but their problems run deep injuries aside. I can see them lacking shooting power to space the floor, plus now that Evans is gone I don't know who their second playmaker would be.

I hope this works but it isn't clear it will. Cousins is an odd fit, specially with the departure of two guards. I liked Evans, and Buddy Hields was starting to find his shooting touch.

theyre probably going to go hard in free agency next year for shooters. i watched the all star game yesterday it was sad, no defense what so ever. i liked what i saw from the giannis, he's gonna be a megastar. what if they try to rent derrick rose?

Rose won't help with spacing at all. He can't shoot. Does really pass the ball. Both Boogie and Davisbare shooting the 3 ball not especially well but they shoot it maybe they play high post game with Davis becoming more of a stretch 4 on offense

cousins joining davis, two franchise bigs on same team. that's unheard of!! does new orleans have a decent backcourt? if so they're gonna be a monster.

David Robinson and Tim Duncan?

Ralph Sampson and Hakeem Olajuwon?

I bet Boogie is leaving. And the NO backcourt sucks. They have no shooting either. Could be interesting matchup if they're the 8th seed. The Warriors sure don't have the size to battle AD and Boogie ....

I think the Kings got fleeced big time. Less than a year ago they could've probably gotten three first rounders from the Celtics, including both Brooklyn picks. They knew Boogie was a headcase back then and didn't win with him on the team for what, 6 seasons (so much for "franchise player"). Yet as late as this summer they made some of the most stupid trades ever (the Nick Stauskas pick swap debacle with Philly) to sign "win now" players like Kosta Koufos, Marco Belinelli and the artist formerly known as Rajon Rondo. Just to appease a guy they always knew wouldn't cut it! That franchise is atrociously incompetent!

They were in the verge of signing Cousins to the biggest NBA contract EVER!!!! A guy who has not led them anywhere in half a dozen seasons. I think it was a smart move to get rid of him.... they just should've done it earlier to get 70 cents on the dollar, not 7!!!

theyre probably going to go hard in free agency next year for shooters. i watched the all star game yesterday it was sad, no defense what so ever. i liked what i saw from the giannis, he's gonna be a megastar. what if they try to rent derrick rose?

The All-Star is always the most boring game of the year for me and I have never managed to watch it full.
Also, IMO their point guard is better than the current Rose and suits them a tad better (Rose sucks 1 out of 2 nights and as said before doesn't pass the ball, and you HVE to get AD and Boogy the ball).

Sorry but that no need to pass if they can create is BS, even your adored Kobe had the most success in the triangle offence which implies passing the ball and some specific settings, it's NOT just go out and everyone do your own thing.

BTW, yes Porzingis is a very exciting new player. Definitely someone to watch out for.

The All-Star is always the most boring game of the year for me and I have never managed to watch it full.
Also, IMO their point guard is better than the current Rose and suits them a tad better (Rose sucks 1 out of 2 nights and as said before doesn't pass the ball, and you HVE to get AD and Boogy the ball).

Sorry but that no need to pass if they can create is BS, even your adored Kobe had the most success in the triangle offence which implies passing the ball and some specific settings, it's NOT just go out and everyone do your own thing.

BTW, yes Porzingis is a very exciting new player. Definitely someone to watch out for.

And Kobe was a VERY good passer, he just wasn't always a willing one ....

Agreed that NO will go hard for shooters.... BUT: in today's NBA, everyone does....!

And Kobe was a VERY good passer, he just wasn't always a willing one ....

Agreed that NO will go hard for shooters.... BUT: in today's NBA, everyone does....!

A lot of true there, when he was trying to make the Dwight Howard thing work and he had a span of a few games trying to pass it was surreal, he had a game or two with more than 15 assists and some incredible looking ones.
On the NO going for shooters, they gave up draft and Hields, shooters are in high demand and they won't have much cap room. I think they have got themselves a recipe for disaster but I hope I'm wrong because I want to see AD get some success.

Back