Welcome aboard Henry Wa Handles and Conversions!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congratulations, and best of luck with you new endeavor in 2013

Sweet, Congrats Mike!
I always love your work.
You need to invent some kind of anti-western graphic as your logo.

Congratulations Mike, I've gained a lot of insight and inspiration from your work. Any time you want to come out to Columbus and pound some steel, you're more than welcome!

Congratulations and good luck Mike.
The knives you handled for me are a couple of my favorites.
Plus....your new work just keeps getting better.

I'd like that. I forget how close you are. Thanks

Congratulations Mike, I've gained a lot of insight and inspiration from your work. Any time you want to come out to Columbus and pound some steel, you're more than welcome!

Congrats Mike!! Very good news! Hope the best for you this coming year, and now I'll have to give buying another knife some serious thought :D

Congrats Mike, I don't think anyone around here considered you a 'hobbyist'. The quality of work you do is clearly professional and the rate you get work done is quite impressive as well.

excellent, I would say that you do awesome work but, I haven't actually handled any of the pieces you made for me, yet. They are beautiful though.lol

Congrats Mike, I don't think anyone around here considered you a 'hobbyist'. The quality of work you do is clearly professional and the rate you get work done is quite impressive as well.

+1 ever since Marko retired from handles I think you have the rehandle crown! Keep it coming, I love to watch your progress.

I agree. I pretty much use both my knives I have had done by you, every day.

Congratulations, Mike!

What's coming in 2013? Sayas? D-shapes?

+10

Wonderful Mike.

Continued success! :)

Congrats mike. you even been a pro crafts since many handles back, now you got the title to. :)

Welcome, and congrats, Mike! You'll do insanely well and we all know it!

Congratulations:D I love your handles. I wish you happy new year and even more handle ideas this year.

I check the kitchen knife, then the BST's, then Mikes "handles and other stuff" thread everyday. Love seeing the awesome knives with his awesome handles....amplified awesomeness. Awesome overload!@#$!!!

Back