Welcome Back In The Kitchen!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cool:Spike,

The link that you use was the picasa webpage, after you are there, right click on the picture and click properties.

The URL of the picture was shown, copy that URL to the picture upload and :cool:

0301011435.jpg

Hope you don't mind I stole your photo, here's the URL for the picture above

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_...I/AAAAAAAAADM/uqBEerxm1Ow/s640/0301011435.jpg

Julian

Cool! I was going to post that picture! It is the house that I made for the Takeda. There is a rare earth magnet in the wood to hold the knife, and a notch in the top to hold handle. The top is hinged on both sides. It will end up on the wall.

Nice to see you here, as well.

Fair warning that if you post a pic of your latest chef's knife, you may be asked to do a passaround here, too!

240mmchef-1.jpg

Whoops, that just slipped out...

Actually I've been talking to Dave about doing up another one,

but do it with a video WIP.
we just have to decide what kind to do.

THAT would be awesome. Can't wait.

This forum looks great, Dave! I can actually check this one on Chrome, because there aren't a torrent of ads slamming my browser.

Glad to see Stephan is here. His knife really caught my eye! A passaround might just wind up being a first date for me!

I don't think that you can post that. Better take it back.

i posted on "the ugliest knife" thread, and my post needed accept from a moderator before its shown?

Hi All,

New to this world. Was looking at picking up a Konosuke HD Wa-Gyuto as an all-around knife. Found the "other" forum first but noticed they had a ton of info but not much recent activity. A little investigating and found my way over on this forum. I'll be searching the "other forum" for older posts and posting here for current help!

One question...I still have a lot more research to do regarding knife care/sharpening. Are there links to forum posts or websites that are good generally accepted "start here" points with regards? Thinking of getting the Korin DVD first but any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks

Welcome st! :)

We have a knowledge section here but it's real new and not very populated at all. I hope to change this soon but in the meantime please feel free to ask any question you might have. Everyone here is willing to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back