what are you drinking tonight?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Willet Pot Still Reserve KY Bourbon. Nice but doesn't blow me away, have it on the rocks right now, might be better straight up - that's how I tasted it in the store and liked it here.

Stefan

J Drouhin 2005 Clos des Mouches w/ pre-boxed miso butterfish bento from Japanese department store - yum !:thumbsup:

A multitude of ballast point brewery's offerings. Smallish servings of course. Really enjoyed the victory at sea porter. Lots of chocolate and coffee notes.

L. Jadot Chambertin Clos de Beze 2003 w/ 2 choice take-out Chinese food - WOW!! :spin chair:

Had to have a couple Stella's and finished off with a couple Death's Door gin on rocks. Just seemed right after the day I have had.

Another one of last years Founders Devil Dancer to start, then it'll be on to a Bell's HopSlam

L. Jadot Chambertin Clos de Beze 2003 w/ 2 choice take-out Chinese food - WOW!! :spin chair:

Living quite the life, I see ;) Glad you are enjoying your wines.

Just water for me tonight, long day tomorrow.

Stefan

Local brewery had a cask stout porter today. Something they made the end of summer and it is delicious. I'm using some in a baked onion soup tonight.

boulevard sixth glass quad. it goes good with chili

Great Divide Orobelle Belgian style triple. Not bad!

Just Whittard black tea tonight, thing about picking up some Hopslam tomorrow if I have time.

Just back from dinner, last day of summer here. Treated myself with crayfish terrine, seared tuna, groper fillet with cannellini beans mousse and an amazing pistachio mille feuille with mint sauce and strawberry sorbet with caramel praline... Had to accompany this with two glasses of white wine: Pinot Gris for the entree and a riesling for the main. Now it's time for a Brunello grappa and a few burps...

Just back from dinner, last day of summer here. Treated myself with crayfish terrine, seared tuna, groper fillet with cannellini beans mousse and an amazing pistachio mille feuille with mint sauce and strawberry sorbet with caramel praline... Had to accompany this with two glasses of white wine: Pinot Gris for the entree and a riesling for the main. Now it's time for a Brunello grappa and a few burps...

Go ahead and rub it in. :)

which vintage your asthma inhaler? :)

niiiiice. it's apparently a multi-vintage, non-varietal blend with a sharp nose, and a 10 second finish...at least my Dr. told me it should take 10 seconds.

Not one to drink during the day, but it's Sunday after all. And people tell me, that game is important even though it's not soccer... Will start with a SN Torpedo at half time.

Stefan

So far it's green flash imperial ipa and St. Bernardus abt12
Still to come Saison Dupont, Goose Island Matilda, Ommegang three philosophers, Allagash white and Tripel Karmeliet.
Yeesh

Back