What are Your Camera(s) of Choice?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the old Hasselblad format, the squar 80mm. I like the fact tyar you can look at the photo from any side. Looking down at what you shoot. Sad I don't use it more but finding places to develop and print is getting harder and very expensive.

My wife's Nikon D90 for her clothing business. My dad and I both like cameras that start with the word Nikon. Hasselblad is still incredible. My dad had one way back when. It was what Ansel Adams used. Amazing camera. My Aunt in Carmel actually has Ansel's original one, and I have an uncle who has Ansel prints given to him where Ansel burned the negatives after giving them to him.

I love the old Hasselblad format, the squar 80mm. I like the fact tyar you can look at the photo from any side. Looking down at what you shoot. Sad I don't use it more but finding places to develop and print is getting harder and very expensive.

They are amazing cameras I had an old pro-photographer friend that shot on one.
They're just on a totally different level from anything that us hobbyists are used to handling.

I know that they make digital backs for them and while the new ones will set you back the price of an ebay Kramer (or more), they have been making them for many years and even the "out-dated" ones are still in the 20MP+ range.

Maybe you could find a reasonable price on one of those?

Back