What do you have on your wrist?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New (at least on my wrist).... SKXa55 aka Orange Bullet. Quite rare these days ...

pretty decent shape for a 17 year old watch

38698877wo.jpeg

I've been on the hunt for a lnib 116520 Daytona for a while. This bad boy came in mid last week. Crummy pic because I have to use the selfie camera as the one on back of my phone is broken.

going with some more flash for this week. not much dirty field construction work this week. all office stuff.,

rol.jpg

Beautiful. Mike does amazing work.
I agree. The first month back, it only lost a few seconds. Wasn't that accurate from the factory. I sent him a thank you note today letting him know how pleased I was. As far as I know, he's the only one doing band repair in USA. Thought about sending it to the guy overseas but I was nervous with all the issues with international deliveries right now.
First class all the way!
Ken

Love JLC. My fav Haut Horology maker. Such great bang for buck

JLC is the watchmaker’s watchmaker - all in-house movements, make movements for other producers, and even their perpetual calendars are priced within range. I love JLC and almost got the reverse duo large, but got this instead

F6A349E0-0843-466F-9F37-C3D9D463A9AA.jpeg

Back