What non-knife product are you wanting to buy?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got it and took it on a badass trail today, i'm beat! Stumpjumper Comp 29

Stumpjumper_zps01003646.jpg

Something like this after I get my new place taken care of. (buying out my sister for my dads place.)

Lemond Poprad, or any nice ish cross bike. If anyone has one in 55-57 let me know, the roads in my new hood are rough and there are some nice off road possibilities offered by the levee near my house.

I have two Specialized Crossroads Pros from the late 90's that are mint. These are Hybrids. I'm sure they are not equal to the Lemond but the price wouldn't be any where near those either. IIR both frames are 20's and I'm not sure of the conversion size...Maybe 52?
Just shoot me a pm if you want more info or photos.

Dave

Squirrels? Must be very upstate> LOL I'm only kidding, do you really eat them? I thought that was a Ozark thing? If you say you do I won't believe you until I see something edible you make from them. I'm still sticking to yuck

squirrels are delicious. best stock i've ever made was with a bunch of squirrel bones.

pellet rifle? may i suggest a Sheridan Blue Streak, lovingly modified by Mac1 airguns? i have a stock one and it is a cannon..his "steroid" guns are supposedly amazing.

A bandsaw, or a new hybrid 2 iron.

I've been pre approved and looking to buy my first house!

a mechanical keyboard with mx brown switches, nvidia gtx 770 / 780, and a 3 terabyte hard drive for back ups, 42 inch tv.

all are wants. not really needs.

i need a new 5.1 amp, my old one is getting pretty wonky, it's ten years old and left channel is pretty much broken. a new paint job for my car, fix up my car's audio set up (pretty much shot as well), a new set of tires. these are what i need at the moment.

I really like the lemond geo, I have a really long torso, and they have these super long top tubes that make them comfy for me. I ride a Zurich now and it fits really well.

well, i just ordered my pack. so check that off the list :)

next? a new Santa Cruz full suspension cross country mountain bike. this will take a miracle. ;)

Parts to finish my Surly Pug build before fall, and some Old Man Mountain racks for my off road touring bike. Oh, and the money to pay my past due Comcast bill so we have TV and Internet again.

Ammo. I still can't find it anywhere, at least for the prices I can pay for it.

Almost this.

Looking at Either a Rocket Cellini Evo2 or the ECM Technika IV Profi/Sw and of course either a Mazzer Mini E Type B or Macap M5D

I've got a Mazzer Mini...but I really want a Mahlkönig K30 vario. Sadly, the mazzer works fine and my espresso bar may not be happy with a new friend. :-(

well, MuchoBocho has me pondering a vacuum chamber and a sous vide....and a torch....and a siphon. dammit.

Well I got a killer stereo in my car now so I am onto lusting after an FDE ACOG x6 with reflex sight for my MR-556.... Good thing my wife thinks I only paid $250 for my MR-556 so maybe she will think an ACOG is like $150 lol

Almost this.

Looking at Either a Rocket Cellini Evo2 or the ECM Technika IV Profi/Sw and of course either a Mazzer Mini E Type B or Macap M5D

Nice, I was looking at the evo2 also, but got a good deal on the r58. Haven't hit the purchase button though-hah crazy money. I'm going to pair it with the vario since I got a deal on that too and I read it performs better than the mazzer mini, just with poorer build quality. One day i'll uprade to something crazier though-like a compak k10-but the thing is hugeeeee

Sounds silly, but right now I'd like to buy a night out for a great meal. The wife and I had our 5th anniversary and toured a bunch of Texas distilleries and wineries. Spent WWWAAAYYY too much money on roughly a case of wine. Now I'm stuck trying to make boneless, skinless chicken breasts (water added) tasty.

It was worth it though. Texas makes some damn fine wine. Good thing we only drink about 2 bottles a month.

Line cooks need a raise. Universally.

Back