What was your last concert?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last concert was probably Coldplay last year, with City and Colour as the opener, amazing show. Or maybe Nickelback(not a huge fan) with Bush(Gavin Rossdale was awesome), Seether and My Darkest Days, as the openers, that was last year too

Saying that, I am off to Rock the Shores in Victoria, BC

Saturday
Acres of Lions
Jimmy Eat World
54-40
The Sheepdogs
Matthew Good
City and Colour

Sunday
Reignwolf
Vince Vicaro
AWOLnation
Mother Mother
Sam Roberts Band
Weezer

This is a lineup made for me, real excited!

If you haven't heard of these bands, check them out

Tupac, early nineties. Two songs into set he started throwing up gang signs; apparently the wrong ones as several shots rang out. The crowd fled, as he stood his ground telling us all F U....I still want my forty bucks back.

Tupac live? Dope. Wish I wasn't a 10 year old then lol

As far as concerts, Ozzfest in 2010... amazing to watch Ozzy rip it up at his age, Motley Crue was pretty good too

Deer Tick last october, the a few nights later i seen Justice with special guest DJ A TRAK.

Greg Brown and Bo Ramsey, Bainbridge Island Oct 2012.

besides the local guys most Saturdays at the local bar, Pennywise last year in DC, or Hackensaw Boys at the Purple Fiddle in Thomas WV. Cant remember the order, it was in the same month.

ummmm....The B-52's....Free tickets from a local radio station in around 2000/2002.

Too d@mn many people at concerts for my tastes any more.

This past March I saw Run DMC in Atlantic City, NJ.

Deer Tick last october, the a few nights later i seen Justice with special guest DJ A TRAK.

Deer Tick ! Sweet. I saw them in Toronto on the same tour.
What covers did they do. They did "Ain't no cure for the summertime blues" and "You gotta fight for your right to party" in Toronto.

I saw widespread panic last month. It really sucked. I can't do that hippy crap any more. Stayed for about 30 minutes and left. I gave up drinking a few years back. You really realize how bad a band is when you see them dead sober.

I saw widespread panic last month. It really sucked. I can't do that hippy crap any more. Stayed for about 30 minutes and left. I gave up drinking a few years back. You really realize how bad a band is when you see them dead sober.

So true... So true...

The Steep Canyon Rangers at The Ryman in Nashville, last Summer. We have tickets for Lynyrd Skynyrd in the middle of August.

Very disappointed as we were supposed to see The Dropkick Murphys last week, but they had to cancel due to some issue with the lead singer's voice.

Pearl Jam a few months ago! 17 years since my first one.

I can tell you what my next one will be - War and Tower of Power will play here this Saturday :)

Stefan

Megadeth and Fear Factory last night. Been a long time since I've been in a mosh pit.

I had no idea Dave + team were still touring. I thought he had some nerve damage in his hand?

My last concert has been so long ago I barely remember it, Kansas, March 1978 at London's Hammersmith Odeon. Funny thing is, I don't remember most concerts I went to back then. :shots:

I also went there and paid scalper prices for tickets to see Frank Zappa a month earlier.

Goo Goo Dolls, summer 2011. They came to the fair in this desolate piece of hell a month after I had my son. My daughter and I went and had a great time. Hot but was awesome being up close and personal.

Phish-Halloween...a freaking blast even considering it was in Atlantic City.

Phish-Halloween...a freaking blast even considering it was in Atlantic City.

A friend of mine went to that show. Had a great time.

Z,
I'm not sure of Mustaine's nerve injuries. Seemed fine last night, but I was more focused on throwing other people around than Dave.

Back