D. Martell What's going down here at JKS - getting a handle on things

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am right there with you Dave, I just spent 2 days working on getting the taxes done(at least I'm in before the deadline) without going into the shop except to fish for reciepts. Last night I went to be thinking "I feel like there is something missing, oh yeah I didn't do any work today. I have been forcing myself to take sundays off to spend some time with my family, but when I am behind its really hard to stay out of the shop even then. If I work one anyways about wednesday I get the blues and everything starts to take longer. Thanks for all your support guys.
Dave, just do what you can Buddy.
Del

swamped doesnt even begin to cover it :(

Slowly catching up... answered e-mails for about 10 hours straight yesterday
I really do appreciate the time you were able to spend with me last week, one-on-one, in your incredible shop. I can't wait to stop by again for a real tutorial (which of course would mean checked bags ;)). BTW, Seoul and Panmunjeom (JSA) were awesome.

So the big question here I guess is.....does this mean my stuff isn't any closer to being done???????....ryan

Dave,

I'm glad you're so busy, just more evidence that you do great work. If I ever come off as impatient, I'm sorry.

-Joe

Yep, that's me. Still a trombone player first, but working mostly as a sound engineer these days. I'm currently mixing CD's for 4 bands that all want them done now, and I'm also mixing live sound at a club 5 nights a week, and trying to find time to practice my horn too. So I know how you feel a little.

Come to think of it, it might be best that I don't have a really sharp knife in my hands right now - take your time. :knife:

Back