What's Wrong with Going Off Topic?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

that was easy to read. however when people try to intentionally misspell words into some kind of ebonics jibberish thinking that they are kool it gives me a headache trying to read that crap (which i cant even decipher most of it) and makes me want to slap the offenders.

When I was in Jr. high I had a problem with my nipps. being sore. My mom thinking it was a growing up thing took me to a doctor. The doc. had no idea what the problem was. About 10 years ago I had read about this problem and said out loud. "Finally a diagnosis"

Just kidding I figured the football (american) jersey was the culprit. After that its always been cotton shirts.

I am looking to buy a kitchen knife. Can you give me some advice please?

Go to vitoriassecret.com type "stabby things" into the search box and it will lead you to the knife you ultimately desire.

I think you meant, "intimately desire" <ahem>

Back