What's your ride?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saltys%20Camaro_zpslmldqnev.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2017 SS and an extremely rare photo of the Salty one. (I believe the first and only.)

6WMS96y.jpg

My baby... 2004 GMC Canyon. 140k+ miles and still going strong.

I lust after the 2017 Sierra/Silverado 1500's & 2500's but at the top trims they're going for $60k+ which is bananas. I'm hoping to get another 100k out of the Canyon and then maybe I'll be able to afford a nicely cared for '17 in a decade.

Here's my whip, a humble little Acura. 94' Legend with the Type II 3.2 and 6spd.

L4ML2K0.jpg

I also did a quarter mile for fun this year. It's not fast, but it's fun for dailying.

[video=youtube;leGkxB17TbM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leGkxB17TbM[/video]

Here's my whip, a humble little Acura. 94' Legend with the Type II 3.2 and 6spd.

L4ML2K0.jpg

I also did a quarter mile for fun this year. It's not fast, but it's fun for dailying.

[video=youtube;leGkxB17TbM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leGkxB17TbM[/video]

Nice Ride Don! I am a fellow Legend Enthusiast. I think I've seen you around on FB Legend owners group. Good to see more here. Humble? That is very desirable combo on Legend!

Nice Ride Don! I am a fellow Legend Enthusiast. I think I've seen you around on FB Legend owners group. Good to see more here. Humble? That is very desirable combo on Legend!

Ha, awesome! I don't know many Legend enthusiasts around, and it's pretty cool to know one on here. I've got a lot of stuff I want to do to it, but the debate is how much do I want to put into it, and how much would I rather save to buy a V12 Jaguar XJS?

Things on my wishlist:

RL 3.5 swap, Type II camshaft and intake swap
Custom headers
Fortune Auto coilover suspension
ECU and tune, depending on how difficult that might end up being

Here's what I've been messing around with during the winter. Just dressing up under the hood.

20180404_211414-ANIMATION.gif

Couple more mods and I'm done! I can quit anytime I want to.

It wasn't my first choice but my dad's friend was moving abroad and offered me his car for a really good price. Its a BMW 328i, 2011 model. Dark red leather interior and white paintjob (ironically the only color i specifically didnt want) I've had it for 3 years, and aside from some electrical issues and it's godawful milage, its a really fun car

Kia forte koup sx 2014

Here some picture when I bought it in 2016

rEfCvjI.jpg

7tp3zwc.jpg

rBhnDnF.jpg

Not a bad idea. Unfortunately, due to surgery, had to miss the entire season this year with Riesentoter, including Watkins Glen (which I love) and Summit next week. I've also attended DE with Schattenbaum, but never Potomac. No good reason not to; although Summit is a bit of a drive from Philadelphia, I really do like that track.

Which dealer do you get service at? My friend recently bought the Delaware dealership and it worth checking out (20 min from Philly). There are some awesome older 911’s in the showroom, including some amazing Strosek speedsters. He’s always hunting down those and Techart wide-bodies, street legal race conversions, etc. Def not your typical dealership, more of an enthusiasts candyshop!

If you’ve been going to the PCA get togethers for a while, we’ve probably met. I used to be the BBS rep for the NE and would regularly give tech talks at the club meetings. 993’s were so much fun. The Glen was always bad weather for me everytrip, never thoroughly enjoyed it. Def checkout Limerock and VIR...and if you’re up for the ride, Road Atlanta’s last hill before the front straight is a true test of your manhood (plus, there’s a cool Porsche museum there now)

I used to be the BBS rep for the NE and would regularly give tech talks at the club meetings.
Oh man, any connections to people with old BBS 911 wheel stashes? I have a set of one-piece wheels I use for the track, and someone stole one out of my carport over the winter last year. It is 8-1/2 inches wide, and I have been unable to find a similar one on Pelican, Rennlisp, eBay, etc.

2013 VW Jetta 2.slow.... The worst car imaginable for Canadian winters. Cold starts sometimes means I'm not getting to work that morning. Drivers side window mechanism died in the freeze this winter. Car was designed with no engine temperature gauge (why???). Barely 4 years old and I've had to replace all sparkplugs and ignition wires, never seen that in a new car before. Oh and did I mention it has zero torque so changing lanes on the hwy make my life flash before my eyes if there's a Porsche or corvette coming in hot behind me lol man was that ever a terrible purchase!

You need a Subaru:rofl2:

Back