World's Best Burl.......maybe

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark, my cart has 5 items in it that has been bought, when I add new stuff, it wont let me check out till I clear the "0 items" I have missed a lot of nice stuff trying to sort this out... can you help?

Ya know, I don't even need it but I bought 2352 just cuz it was so darn purty.

Mark, my cart has 5 items in it that has been bought, when I add new stuff, it wont let me check out till I clear the "0 items" I have missed a lot of nice stuff trying to sort this out... can you help?

I don't know what is happening.
The software doesn't show me on my end.
Maybe if you log out, then come back without logging in and then do checkout like you are a new unregistered customer.
or
If you call (541-592-5071) I can manually pull some for you and send a paypal invoice.

Pierre,
I got three and definitely had you in mind. I have some spare for you. Hope your order works out.

Just FYI, I was struggling with the same issue as Pierre, had to clean old pieces completely and one by one from the cart before I cpuld order, and then it didn't let me do Paypal.

Stefan

Looks like only 5 left.
a20791f136f1858888d910_m.jpg

a20791f136f18be6d47bdf_m.jpg

a20791f136f19245f2e961_m.jpg

a20791f136f199c51f8_m.jpg

a20791f136f19dec5613be_m.jpg

Ya know, I don't even need it but I bought 2352 just cuz it was so darn purty.

are you serious! I had that one in my cart and when I went to checkout it wasn't available, you beat by seconds :) that's okay, ended up with #2359.

Just FYI, I was struggling with the same issue as Pierre, had to clean old pieces completely and one by one from the cart before I cpuld order, and then it didn't let me do Paypal.

Stefan

Hope everything worked out.
If your order doesn't work out PM me.

Hope everything worked out.
If your order doesn't work out PM me.

Thanks for the offer! Mark sent an invoice and it's paid, so we should be fine. I think that brings me up to about 7 different types and qualities of redwood in my inventory... :O

Stefan

LOL, how many hours to sell out this batch Mark??? You don't even need to post it elsewhere!

Soooooo, the big question is how long till the next batch of these beauties comes in????? :fanning:
I went back for seconds but somebody beat me to the punch. I am very happy that I got one though.

There's still one left (I got the next to last one.)

LOL, how many hours to sell out this batch Mark??? You don't even need to post it elsewhere!
I went home about 2 hours after I had them all posted in the store and there were only 2 left at that time.
So.....you are pretty quick. Thank You everyone.
Next batch should show up in 2 or 3 weeks, then another batch a couple weeks after that.

There's still one left (I got the next to last one.)
I had the last two in my cart when I came home from work at 2:00 am, then something came up and I lost track. Checking the forum just now it dawned on me that I forgot to pull the trigger! Doh!

Got my 3 blocks yesterday, awesome stuff! Just stared at it for over 10 minutes straight :)

Mark if you could send me a pm when the next batch comes in I'd be grateful. You sent me one for this batch but it happened to come in when I was studying for a monster test and spent two days away from the forum so I didn't see it till there was only the long one left. I'll be looking for enough material for at least four good size wa handles and might buy an extra block or two just to ensure I have enough redwood for any future needs. The quality of this just looks too good to pass up!

Got mine today. It looks lonely. I might have to get another piece from the next batch to keep it company.

I'm in the same boat; I worked double shifts this weekend when the first batch came in. By the time I looked in, only two blocks were left.

Mark, please add me to the Round 2 PM list. Thanks!

Got mine today also. I have several pieces of redwood burl here, some of them really nice old growth material, so I though I probably would not have 'needed' any more. But I have to say that the quality on those really is extraordinary, so I am happy I snapped up 2 pieces. Thanks, Mark!

Stefan

I'm in the same boat; I worked double shifts this weekend when the first batch came in. By the time I looked in, only two blocks were left.

Mark, please add me to the Round 2 PM list. Thanks!

Don't feel like the lone ranger,buy the time I got off work I think there was only three blocks left.The block I purchased was far from bad ass,but it should make good ferrules.

Don't feel like the lone ranger,buy the time I got off work I think there was only three blocks left.The block I purchased was far from bad ass,but it should make good ferrules.
You aren't stuck with it, if it is not what you expected. I would gladly take it back and give a full refund.

I got my block yesterday, and boy-howdy! It's a beaut! Now I gotta make some more knives!

You aren't stuck with it, if it is not what you expected. I would gladly take it back and give a full refund.

OH NO,it won't be going back.I never had a problem with taking one of the last girls in the bar home:angel2:

Not to step on anyone's toes -- hey, I wouldn't want them to come to my work and kick the broom out of my hands -- but is there a wa-handle-making how-to anywhere on this forum (or elsewhere)?

Back