W's Mosaic pattern 300 Suji finished

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This lovely Suji still available at a 10% discounted rate on the list price for KKF.

This one is wanting to go to work. A little further drop on this one to £420 to sweeten it a little. By todays rate thats about $644 dollars all in, no waiting time , ready to go.:D
List price to commission a knife like this is £480 plus postage and payment fees.

A little drop on this one to £398. Thats $612 usd by todays rate. For a fantastic full damascus Suji.:D

I made my lunch with this today. Anything other than doing my tax return, which is what I should be doing:(
But anyway here is some slicing footage for you. There has been a bit of debate about the upsweep to the tip on this. I have to say I think it works really well, giving nice surface area to the slice. But maybe this geometry depends more on your height and height of your counter than anything else.
If anyone would like this with a rounded tip though and bringing it down a touch more, I would do this, it would mean loosing 10mm off the end though.
Here is the vid, all feedback welcome.
[video=youtube_share;9qYg11SE2-U]http://youtu.be/9qYg11SE2-U[/video]

This one, no longer available, Many thanks.

Back