• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wusthof Santoku and Paring, Cheap Beater Bundle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDispossessed

Reaction score
Hey All,
A couple pieces of German steel today:
Wusthof Classic Santoku (170mm) and Paring (90mm)
Used and abused, both have had tip repair. These two are about 3 years old, and were my house beaters before i saw the light.
Make a good set for work beaters, loaners, or for someone who has housemates who can't be trusted with good cutlery, etc..
$60 shipped CONUS for the set.

IMG_6106.jpg

IMG_6108.jpg

Got a 10 year old Wusty Santoku and it is pretty thin behind the edge with an enjoyable geometry (for a Santoku). Like Dispossessed it also predates my jknife collection. Use it as a sharpening "courtesy knife" for friends and it is widely liked. Surprisingly enough it holds a pretty good edge.

There are a lotta santoku haters out there but these ain't bad compared all the others I've used. It is no J-knife but it is not really a german one either.

GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back