Xerxes Primus - Australia

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Claudia expects them to arrive on Monday according to an email. No DHL express either unless I want to fork out 120 Euro.....

Congrats guys. Anybody know what the difference is between Primus 2 and the puddle iron Primus?

I think Jannis told me thru email its a different handle material

The Primus I has copper and the Primus II has forged (more labor-intensive) puddle iron on the handle. That should be the only difference.

Some Mouthwatering Picture from Jannis ;)

31228013of.jpg

Its amazing that he is doing all the stuff himself..
Also his new concept knifes are also amazing!

The ones that get a Primus will love it ;) i got a custom Version of it and its my "final knife" ;)

Some Mouthwatering Picture from Jannis ;)

31228013of.jpg

Its amazing that he is doing all the stuff himself..
Also his new concept knifes are also amazing!

The ones that get a Primus will love it ;) i got a custom Version of it and its my "final knife" ;)

Somewhere among this pile of awesome is my knife. Can't wait, it's shipped and on it's way!!

As someone who currently has two packages which appear to have been lost by the USPS, I'm very grateful this was shipped via DHL. Now I can track mine!

I count 55 in that batch. Wonder how many of them were spoken for by KKF members?

Yep .. he can make those 24/7 because they are instant gone ;)
Really sick that jannis is making them alone as a one man show..

And Badgertooth.. i have no more space for new knives and as you know turned my addiction to stones ;)

Ugg. Still stuck in Germany. International shipping has been absolutely trying these past few weeks.

So is mine but it was scanned in Frankfurt a week ago. I'm hoping it's in the air and on it's way. Surely it is......

Yeah wish you luck and after merry christmas stuff! ;) and i am terrified that people react as expected to "final knife" like a addicted one says hell never smoke and drink any more till dinosaurs rule the world again ;) .. damned ;)
Actually my attention shifted to jnats ;)

Arrived today!!! To say I'm a fan is an understatement. Love the handle, but I can't tell whether it's been treated or not. A little water got on the handle and the grain raised almost instantly which suggests to me that it hasn't.....or am I missing something? Cheers

I got mine week ago, truly its amazing knife. Like everything about it. Damn.

(Bangs head on desk). Mine is still supposedly stuck in Germany. DHL tracking has not moved since 12/30/2017.

Holiday season hasn't been kind to the postal system... Or maybe vice versa.

Not a Xerxes, but I have a package from Germany that was sent to DHL on Dec. 21st. They sent it along to USPS on the 23rd and since then it's been up in the air. Supposedly it's been sitting at ISC New York since Jan. 4th but who knows?

(Bangs head on desk). Mine is still supposedly stuck in Germany. DHL tracking has not moved since 12/30/2017.

I had a similar thing. Have you got the new updated tracking for your local carrier? I called them because the package hadn't moved for a week and a bit......apparently it was still sitting in Frankfurt. 2 days later I get the notification that it was in Sydney.

Latest posts

Back