• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

YOSIHIDE KUROUCHI NAKIRI 210MM (Shigefusa Youngest son)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gardenerben

Reaction score
Hi

Have this Yosihide Nakiri for sale purchased from Maksim @ JNS in early March. Yosihide is Mr Tokifusa Iizuka's youngest son. Knife has only been used a couple of times in a home kitchen so it's in as received condition and never been sharpened.

Only selling as I'm more comfortable with a smaller Nakiri, so this rarely makes it out of the box. Just looking to recoup my costs £280 + P & P ($396). Located in UK, would deliver in East Mids area.

IMG_20160613_125750773.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_20160613_125727909.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_20160613_125712441.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I've got the "big brother/father" version of this - Shigefusa 210mm Nakiri and it is a really really fun blade. I think anyone would be very happy with this one =)

So this knife is still living in a draw unused. it is in mint condition as it came from Maksim, with box. It's just too much knife for me anyone give it a home for £200?

If I didn't already have a Toyama 210 Nakiri o would be all over this one... and I am in the UK.

It maybe worth mentioning the steel, cladding and height.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back