• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kanehiro AS 150mm wa petty

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knyfeknerd

Original Knerd of Knives
Reaction score
Up is one of the best petty knives ever. I have a Shig petty so this just doesn't see much use anymore and I'm using the money toward another "project".
Ralph Fiennes is currently selling these for $205. This can be yours for the low low price of $150, shipping to the ConUS included. International, etc. we'll talk. I just thinned and etched it, and hit the handle up with a little Tru-Oil. I'm pretty sure the handle is horn and cherry, not ho like it is sold as.
DSC_0011_zps223cf07b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0013_zps5878ecef.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0066_zpsfc34b729.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0067_zps0d418e91.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

How much use, sharpening, etc? can't pm, sorry don't have enough posts.

She's been used a lot. Like a whole lot. I've had it for over 2 years.
Sharpened probably 20+ times on a 4k and higher. Only thinned once and had new bevels(800-1200) set twice. This is AS steel at it's finest. I just never really needed to sharpen it. Just touch-ups. Probably missing 1 or 2 millimeters from it's original height.

Thanks for the reply kynf, I have interest - not sure if you can pm me or not - if so, please contact me.

mjwit,

You need a post count of 4 (or 5) to enable pm function. Go to new member forum and introduce yourself and say hello to someone else.

Dave

Ralph Fiennes is currently selling these for $205. This can be yours for the low low price of $150, shipping to the ConUS included. International, etc. we'll talk.
Wait...Ralph Fiennes as in Voldemort?

HeWhoCannotBeNamed. And not the guy from the Dwarves.

Yes, sorry for being cryptic.
This one is sold and shipped to beautiful NJ.
Thanks KKF.

Ahhhh...I got it now. One of these days, I want to hear the story of how he turned into HeWhoMustNotBeNamed.

In all honesty, every part of NJ I've ever been to was quite pretty. Never been to any of the bad parts.

I live by the "shore" as non Jerseyites refer to the beach as...LOL its nice here in the summer winter stinks tho

Popular summer phrase in Philly: Dis wiken wer goin downashore

where you from?

NYC goes to long branch. Philly, LBI and south, so you're safe.

nothing against philadelphia cool city IMO but I hate everything philadelphian LOL

you know where long branch is?

Back