• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Hunter Valley Blades “HVB” Gyuto light!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparten007

It’s all about the man behind the forge….
Banned
Reaction score
Another one!

What:
Hunter Vally Gyuto 1095 steel. Water quench.

Condition:
Used maybe 3 times cutting some vegetables and has formed some patina. This is a very light and a easily maneuverable weapon of your choice around the kitchen.

Dimensions:
L: 235
H: 55
W: 2mm out of the handle

Weight:
180 gr.

Value:
$450 shipped CONUS - International DM me.
Now $400

72537298-47B2-408D-BE6E-8EC3FC645359.jpeg
5F4AC972-5775-4EE2-A7CE-E8071A9F32A0.jpeg
E205E782-B130-42DE-BA13-D444F125A6B0.jpeg
FDB71382-C470-4F47-83DA-B518C6B031BA.jpeg
48E28918-84F7-4EFF-83B3-A2B0C41BB0FB.jpeg
3F3E83EC-C3FC-4A63-B62C-F5AA2945F975.jpeg

If interested drop me a message in my inbox.

Thank you!!

Last edited:
Bump - price drop by $50, now @ $400

This should’ve been already gone!

DM me with your offer… I got over 100 blades as a collector and can’t use them as much in rotation, but this right here deserves to be used more than 3 times!!

If you are chef or starting your culinary career with tight budget I’ll be happy to help work something out here!

So, after pulling this lovely blade out to sell and playing with it I really am impressed with it. I have subsequently come to a realization of why I bought this in the first place.

Having way too many blades you naturally will loose some sense of spreading the love and attention amongst some of your truly hidden gems so they don’t get the well deserved rotation and love as they should. I found renewed appreciation for having this blade and I decided I would keep her…. She is such a joy as my trusty cutter!!

🙏🏼🙏🏼

Last edited:
So, after pulling this lovely blade out to sell and playing with it I really am impressed with it. I have subsequently come to a realization of why I bought this in the first place.

Having way too many blades you naturally will loose some sense of spreading the love and attention amongst some of your truly hidden gems so they don’t get the well deserved rotation and love as they should. I found renewed appreciation for having this blade and I decided I would keep her…. She is such a joy as my trusty cutter!!

🙏🏼🙏🏼

what a beautiful story 🥲

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back