Thank you

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaunmac9128

Reaction score
After much advice from you all and reading on here I decided to order my first two J knives.

Hiromoto G-3 240mm Guyto

Misono Moly 150mm Petty

Also ordered sayas for both.

These are my first j-knives and sayas and I was on a budget but think I did pretty well based on what I've read online. I wanted to get both knives in the G-3 however they were sold out of the petty and I read on here that Hiromoto was going to stop production so I decided to go with something else. I ordered through JCK.

Thanks all and will report back when I receive the knives :biggrin:

Welcome to the entrance of the rabbit hole....focus on the light!

Congratulations!

Pics of the knives and their first meal are customary :)

I can handle that. Larger than the 8" shun I'm coming from but I used a few 240s while traveling to some different restaurants and liked it. 270 would be too much for me.

Those are really great knives to start with, congrats!!

Shipped as of today.

Anyone have experience with JCK and how long it normally takes to get to the states?

I recently ordered some Hiromotos and found their delivery to be surprisingly fast (and inexpensive -- $7 total shipping for 3 knives; an incredible bargain!). I believe I ordered July 24 and the knives were delivered July 28.

Hey!
I recently bought some knives from JCK and I received them super quickly. I ordered from Canada on a friday and got them the next tuesday!

So.... shouldn't be long!

Latest posts

Back